ANNOR ADJAYE SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
P.O. BOX 34, EZINLIBO. W.R. GHANA
The Vision of the school is to produce a high caliber of students at the pre-tertiary level, capable of furthering their education and training to meet the relevant manpower needs of the nation.
The Mission of the School is to provide a three (3) year quality and relevant academic, moral and practical education for the youth that will assist them to acquire a Senior High School Certificate awarded by the West African Examination Council.
- THE SCHOOL CREST AND MOTTO
MOTTO: “NWOMA MAA TUMI”
- BRIEF HISTORY OF THE SCHOOL
- NAME OF INSTITUTION: Annor Adjaye Senior High School
- YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT: It was originally a middle school, built in 1947 but was converted to its present status in 1992. It is a community-based non-denominational co-educational school.
- LOCATION: The School is located on a leafy-serene atmosphere on top of a plateau which descends sharply into the narrow shore line of Ezinlibo/Bonyere. It is about one kilometre from the trunk road to Half Assini and overlooks the blue Atlantic Ocean, giving the area more than fair share of cool sea breeze, conducive for academic work.
- TELPHONE NUMBER: 031 209 656 3
- STATUS: Annor Adjaye Senior High School is now a boarding school
- 5. MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT OVER THE YEARS
- SSCE: Annor Adjaye Senior High School was among the well-performed secondary schools at SSCE on the Results League and the best in Jomoro District, W.R.
- WASSCE: Annor Adjaye Senior High School produced the best student aggregate (Aggregate 14) at WASSCE in the Jomoro District in 2009.
- REGIONAL GAMES: Annor Adjaye Senior High School has represented the region at the 2006/2007 Milo Games. She has also represented the Nzema Zone at Zonal/Regional Games since 2006.
- SCHOOL FACILITIES
- Classrooms= 12 –unit classroom Block
- Laboratory= One Chemistry Laboratory
- Library = One Spacious Library
- Computer laboratory= one spacious laboratory
- The school has a spacious football field, and volley/Netball/Handball fields
- ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES
- Agricultural Science: General Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Chemistry, Elective Mathematics
- Business (Accounting): Business Management, Principles of Costing, Principles of Accounting, Economics, Elective Mathematics
- Vocational (Home Economics): Food and Nutrition, Management in Living, Economics, Chemistry, General knowledge in Art
- General Arts: Literature in English, French, Nzema, Christian Religious Studies, Geography, Economics, History, Government
- CO-CURRICULA ACTIVITIES
- Cultural Studies: The Cultural Committee organizes the cultural troupe to participate in the second cycle school cultural festivals
- The school has a school choir, Civic Education Club, Debating Society, Scripture Union, English Club, Naval Cadet Corp and Current Affairs Club.
- Monday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM