We shall be one of the best academic institutions in the country through Hard work and Performance based on Moral Values.
- Act with trust, Integrity and respect.
- Reward Commitment to action towards academic excellence.
- Demonstrate leadership in transparency and stewardship of the school environment.
- Promote change by encouraging innovation through motivation.
- BRIEF HISTORY
- GYAMFI KUMANINI SNR. HIGH/TECH. SCHOOL (GYASTECH)
- 1990/91 ACADEMIC YEAR
- WAMAHINSO IN ASUTIFI DISTRICT OF BRONG AHAFO REGION.
- MOTTO:- KNOWLEDGE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS
The school records with pride academic successes in the SSCE/WASSCE. The 2005 SSCE RESULTS LEAGUE TABLE places the school among the first 100 schools out of the total number of schools in Ghana.
The school is much remembered for its process in INTER-SCHOOLS GAMES and SOCCER COMPETITIONS and it is singled out as a Great Soccer school in Asutifi.
Status: The school though predominantly a DAY SCHOOL has HOSTEL FACILITIES for both Boys and Girls who fend for themselves. Plans are far advanced to convert the school and the HOSTEL into a full –flegded BOARDING SCHOOL.
- SCHOOL FACILITIES
The school currently has 12 CLASSROOMS in 4 Big Blocks. There is a library stuffed with relevant books corresponding to the Academic Programmes that are being pursued. These include Textbooks, Journals, Reference Books provided by GES and other relevant Educational Agencies like Ghana Book Trust VALCO, Donations from Politicians etc.
- NON ACADEMIC
The school has a 2 VOLLEY COURTS. The school lost its school field through enlargement of the gauge of the Main Lorry Road reducing if to a size not consistent with normal school fields. The school has through its BOARD secured a place to prepare as Soccer field and construction will soon take place.
- ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES
- General Arts: Economics, Government, History, Asnte Twi
- Agricultural Science: General Agriculture, Animal Science, Elective Mathematics
- Technical: Auto Mechanics, Building Construction, Woodwork, Physics
The Administration is ably supported by the OLD STUDENTS ASSOCIATION, the PTA the Traditional Authority, the Asutifi District Assembly and Newmont Ghana Gold Ltd.
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day