KADJEBI-ASATO SECONDARY SCHOOL
The vision of KASEC is to create and promote an enabling environment that will sustain effective teaching and learning and also initiate new directions in academic development of the School for effective implementation of the School’s strategic programmes. This is done through maintaining good interpersonal relationship among staff, students and the community in an atmosphere of healthy and congenial environment linked up with the provision of adequate and sustainable school infrastructure.
The mission of KASEC is to develop and implement a high class learning and effective knowledge dissemination, ensuring that children of school going age who gain admission to the School are given sound formal quality education, using efficient and effective resource management practices. It is our aim to prepare and train children/students for further education at the tertiary level, such that they will acquire skills, attitudes, values etc. for the job market globally that which will make them useful citizens for themselves and the society in general.
- SCHOOL CREST AND MOTTO
MOTTO: COURAGE AND WISDOM
- Brief History of School
(a) Name of School: KADJEBI-ASATO SECONDARY SCHOOL
(b) Year of Establishment: 5TH SEPTEMBER, 1959
(c) Between Kadjebi and Asato
(d) Important School Dates:
(i) 50TH ANNIVERSARY: 3RD OCTOBER, 2009
Status of Institution and Facilities: Boarding and Day
- MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS
- SSCE (See Table below)
- WASSCE (See Table below)
FOR THE EXAMINATION
|NO THAT OBTAINED 6 OR
- Regional Games
(i) 1962 – 1968:-National Netball Champions.
(ii) 2007-2009 – Volta Regional schools and colleges girls volleyball champions for 3 consecutive Years.
(iii) 2007/2008 – Grace Ofori of KASEC – Schools and colleges best female Athlete for 2007 and represented the Country at 2008 Beijing Olympic Youth Camp.
(iv) 2009 – Atidokpo Gabriella of KASEC – Best sprite Basketball female player, and due to present the country at the Olympic youth Basketball tournament in Greece in 2009.
- SCHOOL FACILITIES
(a) Classrooms: 30
(b) Laboratories: 3
(c) Library: 1
(a) Recreational Grounds: 4
- ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES
- Agriculture Science: General Agriculture, Horticulture, Chemistry, Elective Mathematics,
- Business: Business Management, Business Math & Principles of Costing, Principles of Accounting, Economics, Elective Mathematics
- Vocational (Visual Arts): General Knowledge in Art, Picture Making, Sculpture, Textiles, Literature in English
- Vocational (Home Economics): General Knowledge in Art, Management in Living, Food and Nutrition, Clothing and Textiles, Biology
- General Science: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Elective Mathematics
- General Arts: Literature in English, French, Akuapem Twi, Ewe, Christian Religious Studies, Geography, Economics, History, Government, Elective Mathematics, Music
- CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
I Games and Athletics
II Club Activities
I Old Students: KOSU (KASEC Old Students Association)
II Parent-Teacher Association: Present
III Traditional Authorities: Kadjebi and Asato Traditional Authorities
IV District Assembly: KADJEBI DISTRICT ASSEMBLY
V Others: VOLTA FOUNDATION, JICA, ROTARY CLUB INTERNATIONAL, DANIDA, etc
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day