MANGOASE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
• To create a congenial environment that is conducive for productive academic pursuits.
• To accelerate the development of academic infrastructure to enhance expansion in enrolment, thereby making senior high school education accessible to a greater number of children in its catchment area in particular and the rest of the country as in totality.
• To enable students of this school acquire knowledge and skills that would enhance their employability, trainability, and competitiveness on the labour market.
• To prepare students for higher education in tertiary educational institutions.
• To prepare students for adult life and participation in the national democratic process.
• To inculcate in students of this school such values as the sense of social justice, ethnic tolerance, respect for cultural diversity and good citizenship.
3. SCHOOL CREST AND SCHOOL MOTTO: Aim High
4. BRIEF HISTORY OF THE SCHOOL
Mangoase Senior High is a community school which was opened on 27th January 1992.
It is located at Tetteh Kofi near Mangoase in Akuapem North District. General Arts and Agriculture Science were the departments that were opened with the school. Telephone No: 081-97780, 081-97776.
Important School Dates: Last day in First term – Christmas Carols.
Status: Boarding and Day
5. SCHOOL FACILITIES
• Classrooms _ 5
• Laboratory _ Improvised
• Library _ Small Size
6. ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES
a. Agriculture: Chemistry, General Agriculture , Crop Husbandry & Horticulture, Mathematics (Elective)
b. General Arts: Geography, Economics, Christian Religious Studies, Akuapem Twi
c. Home Economics: Foods And Nutrition., Management In Living, Biology, Clothing & Textiles
d. Business: Financial Accounting, Principles of Costing, Business Management.
7. CO-CURRICULA ACTIVITIES
• Volley Ball
• Table Tennis
8. STAKEHOLDERS OF THE SCHOOL AND CONTRIBUTIONS.
i. Old Boys –
ii. P.T.A. – Improvement of structures and financial assistance over the years . e.g. Bus
iii. Traditional Authority –
iv. District Assembly – Provision of K.V.I.P in the school.
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day