SALVATION ARMY – DORMAA-ABOABO
To help develop the school to a higher level
To train students to be knowledgeable to face the challenging world.
Success through Christ.
- Brief history of Institution:
- Year of Establishment : 1980
- Location: Dormaa-Aboabo , B / A.
- Telephone number: 0245911110
- Major Achievements over the years.
WASSCE Scored 95% in 2009.
- School Facilities :
- Academic :
- Classrooms – 10
- Non academic
- Recreational Grounds, etc : Uses a near-by J.H.S. grounds.
- Academic Programmes
- Programmes and Subjects offered
- Parent – Teacher Association (PTA) – Active
- Traditional Authority – Active
- Others : The Salvation Army School –
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day