SUMAMAN SENIOR HIGH
- Brief history of Institution
The school was established as a community day secondary school by the Omanhene and elders of Suma Traditional area in September 1981. It was partially absorbed into the public stream three years later and fully absorbed in September 1989. It is a co-educational day institution but has hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
The school offers three programmes namely General Arts, Business and Home Economics.
The motto of the school is Perseverance, Truth and Service.
- Year of Establishment: September 1981
- Location: Suma – Ahenkro – Jaman North District, B/A
- Status of Institution: Day and Hostel
- PROGRAMMES AND THE CORRESPONDING SUBJECTS OFFERED BY INSTITUTION
General Arts Business Home Economics
Economics Finical Accounting Foods & Nutrition
Geography Business Management Management in Living
Government Principles of Cost Accounting Economics
History Economics Biology
- CO- CURRICULA ACTIVITIES
- The school has strong football and volleyball teams.
- The school performs creditably in zonal cultural competitions.
It has a cultural group.
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day