T.I. AHMADIYYA SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL-SALAGA
The Vision of Salaga T.I. Ahmadiyya Senior High School to develop into a model Second Cycle Institution for the promotion of Academic Excellence in an environment with High Moral standards.
The Mission of Salaga T.I. Ahmadiyya Senior High School is to provide Secondary Education that is enriched with high moral standards and discipline to the deprived Citizens of the East Gonja Traditional area in particular and to the entire country in general.
- SCHOOL CREST AND MOTTO
“Vie in Virtues”
- BRIEF HISTORY OF THE SCHOOL
- Nana of Institution: – Salaga T.I. Ahmadiyya Senior High School
- Year of Establishment of school October, 1971
- Location of school: Salaga T.I. Ahmadiyya Senior High School is located at the South of Salaga and shared boundaries with the Catholic Mission in Salaga on the South and the Salaga – Tamale road at the West.
- School Contact Number: – 0752-22024
- MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT OVER THE YEARS
The school for three years (2005 – 2007) recorded hundred percent passes in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE). For the 2008 WASSCE, of the two hundred and ten candidates that the school presented, only one student could not pass.
The recent 2009 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) also of the two hundred and thirty-eight candidates presented, five (5) students could not make it.
A good number of the school’s Old Students have either completed or are in the Tertiary, Polytechnic and Training Colleges.
- ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES
- Business: Financial Accounting, Costing Accounting, Business Management, Economics
- Home Economics: Chemistry, Economics, Management in Living, Food & Nutrition
- General Science: Chemistry, Elective Mathematics
- General Arts: Ghanaian Language, Islamic Studies, Economics, Government, Elective Mathematics
- Not very active
- 2008 Year Group is fencing (walling) of the school.
The relationship between the school and the Traditional Authority is Excellent.
Ahmadiyya Muslim Mission
Assisted in the construction of Mosque, supply of literature, drilled a borehole for the school, construction of classroom blocks among others.
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day