ZAMSE SENIOR HIGH TECHNICAL SCHOOL.
To make Zamse Senior High/Technical School a second home with adequate teaching and learning materials, staffing and a serene or conducive environment where teachers, students and workers go about their duties in an atmosphere of peace, unity and co-operation, supported by a vibrant Board of Governors and Parents Teachers Association
- SCHOOL MISSION
To produce disciplined graduates empowered with the requisite knowledge, skills, attitudes and values that will make them contribute positively towards the development of their families, communities and the nation at large.
- BRIEF HISTORY OF ZAMSE SENIOR HIGH TECHNICAL SCHOOL.
- The school started as bolgatanga junoior secondry school on 27th september, l976.
- The school was upgraded to zamse sec. /technical on 10th october, l979.
- The sec/tech. courses began in the l979/80 academic year with 36 students under the headship of Adeenze David Kangah
Status of Institution: Boarding
- MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS
- SSCE-placed 253rd on the league table-2004, an improvement over the 2003-(346th
- WASSCE-99.7% passed in the exams in 2006.
- SCHOOL FACILITIES
Classrooms: eighteen(18) rooms
Laboratories: Science laboratory-three (3) rooms
- play field (football park)
- volley ball court
- ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES
- Technical: Applied Electricity, Auto Mechanics, Metal Work, Technical Drawing, Woodwork, Physics, Elective Mathematics
- Home Economics: General Knowledge in Art, Management in Living, Foods and Nutrition, Clothing and Textiles, Economics, French, Chemistry
- General Science: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Elective Mathematics
- General Arts: Literature in English, French, Christian Religious Studies, Geography, Economics, Government, Elective Mathematics, General Knowledge in Arts
- CO- CURRICULA ACTIVITIES
- Sports And Games
- Constitution Games.
- Field Trips
- Variety Shows
- Music And Dance
- Old Students
- Parent-Teacher Association (PTA)
- Traditional Authorities.
- Municipal Assembly-Bolgatanga
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day